First OSS End User Day at the SecurityExpo 2018
This year, the OSS Association e.V. will be represented with its own stand for the first time at the SecurityExpo in Munich and hereby invites to the end-user day.
The OSS-Association e. V. is an association of manufacturers of security technology, which deals with questions of standardization for the related systems and was founded in 2015. The abbreviation OSS stands for "Open Security Standards".
The first standard to emerge from this collaboration is the OSS-SO for offline electronic locking systems such as cylinders and fittings, which make their mechanical counterparts obsolete and have taken the market by storm in recent years.
The addition SO for OSS-SO therefore stands for "Standard Offline".
OSS-SO makes it possible to combine hardware components from different manufacturers in one system, thus maximizing freedom and ensuring interoperability.
Standards emerge, grow and exist only if they are accepted by the market. However, this does not only include the manufacturers, but primarily the users and experts of the industry:
- Get to know the advantages of the OSS-SO for yourself, your security concept and your organizational process in your company.
- Find out more about the further exciting developments that the OSS-Association e. V. is still working on.
- Inform yourself about your possibilities and how you can benefit from OSS-SO by talking to the manufacturers on site.
- Meet other users and experts in the industry who have already gained experience with OSS-SO and exchange experiences.
- Test OSS-SO live at the SecurityExpo.
- Presentation of the latest specification for "Standard Offline"
- Presentation of the certification process of standard offline products
- Proof of concept Standard Offline
- Presentation of some projects with standard offline by the respective user
- Other standards in development
The SecurityExpo is the security fair in Munich. It is the trade fair for solutions regarding access control, fire protection, IT security, perimeter protection and video surveillance.
*) Note: The personal data that you provide to us in the context of this application will only be used to process your registration and participation. The transfer to third parties does not take place. Your data will be deleted immediately after the event. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. In this case your personal data will be deleted immediately. Your personal data will be deleted if you revoke the consent given here for storage. This also happens if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. You can always inform yourself about the data stored about your person.